LED Screen Rental in New York City
NYC's leader in event-enhancing LED display screens
"*" indicates required fields
Insane Impact is New York’s premier LED screen rental service. We offer a wide variety of mobile products tailored for events of all sizes in the Big Apple. From movies in the park to some of the largest festivals in the world, Insane Impact has the right product at the right price.
When you rent an LED screen for your next NYC event, you receive more than an industry leading display – you receive unparalleled service. Each rental includes a dedicated technician to operate the screen. Let us handle the audio/video side while you focus on the rest of your event.
We offer four sizes of mobile LED screen trailers in NYC. Each product in the MAX Mobile LED product suite features adjustable screen height, screen rotation, high image clarity, daytime viewing, and weatherproof operation.
23’x13′ mobile LED screen with a viewing distance of up to 500 ft.
17’x10′ mobile LED screen with a viewing distance of up to 300 ft.
15’x8′ mobile LED screen with a viewing distance of up to 250 ft.
12’x7′ mobile LED screen trailer with a viewing distance of up to 200 ft.
Here are some key technical terms to help you choose the right rental screen for your needs:
- LED: LED is today’s display standard that utilizes light emitting diodes as its display source. LED display is the brightest, most energy efficient technology, making it the clear choice for video walls.
- Video Wall: A video wall is a display utilizing multiple display panels that are linked together. They are linked together to allow sizes larger than your standard single-panel displays, such as the LED TV in your home.
- IP Rating: An IP rating measures a display panel’s resistance to nature’s elements. For an all-weather rating, you want IP65 or higher.
- Nits: Nits measure brightness. Indoor displays are generally around 1,500 nits, whereas outdoor displays require a minimum of 4,500 – 5,000 nits
- Pixel Pitch: Pixel pitch measures the density of the pixels on a display panel. The lower the number, the higher the density and level of image detail.
- Aspect Ratio: An aspect ratio is a video wall’s proportion of width to height, written as W:H. 16:9 is the most common aspect ratio, and that’s what ratio we use for our rental screens.
At Insane Impact, we utilize leading technology for vivid picture, ultra bright daytime viewing, and all-weather reliable operation.
To learn more about our product specifications and how we can enhance your event, click below.
LED screens are an excellent choice for any gathering with a large audience and an important message to share.
Some popular event applications include:
Some on-screen content ideas are:
No matter the event or the use, we can help elevate the attendee experience and increase the profitability of your event.
If you have an idea that’s not listed here, please let us know. We’d love to explore ideas for your perfect LED display activation.
Pricing & Services
Our NYC jumbotron rentals are available from a starting daily rate of $3,500. Our larger MAX Mobile LED screens will range in price from $4,000 – $8,000. With multi-day events, the consecutive days will be cheaper.
Pricing is one flat fee, and includes a dedicated LED technician, setup/teardown, operation, power, and audio. Our all-encompassing services allow you to breathe easy knowing that we’ve got you covered on the A/V side! With almost a decade of experience in enhancing NYC events with head-turning LED, it is our mission to enhance your event.
Amplifying Your Event Experience
At Insane Impact, we believe that every event, large or small, deserves to be spectacular. In the dynamic city of New York, we stand as a premier LED screen rental service, creating experiences that are both memorable and engaging.
Our difference lies not only in the high-quality technology we provide, but also in our passion to transform each event into a captivating spectacle.
Choosing Insane Impact means choosing more than just an LED display rental; it means choosing a partner dedicated to creating visual experiences that resonate with audiences. Let us help you elevate your next New York event, and experience the Insane Impact difference for yourself.