LED Screen Rental Philadelphia
Rent a Philly Screen
Get a quote!
Insane Impact offers industry leading mobile and modular LED screen rental products in Philadelphia, PA. We provide mobile rental products ranging in size from 12’x7′ to 23’x13′, and modular panels that can be scaled to custom sizes and shapes.
A daily rental rate includes delivery, setup, operation, and a trained technician to cater to your unique needs for the duration of your event.
Fundraisers, concerts, marathons, graduations, parades, trade shows, and tailgates are just a few examples of types of events that we provide rentals for.
Elevate experiences for your event-goers with a head-turning LED display rental from Insane Impact. For more information, fill out the form or give us a call at (855) 717-1555. Whether you are looking for a quote or just have some basic questions, our team would love to help you out.
- MAX 127: 12’x7′ LED screen trailer – great for smaller events or advertising – visible from up to 200 ft. away.
- MAX 158: 15’x8′ LED screen trailer – best for small-medium sized events – visible from up to 300 ft. away.
- MAX 1710: 17’x10′ LED screen trailer – designed for large events such as concerts and festivals. Compact enough for smaller events too. Visible from up to 350 ft. away
- SuperMAX: 15’x8′ LED screen truck – the same screen as the MAX 158 on a truck – visible from up to 300 ft. away
- MAX 2313: One of the largest mobile LED screens in the world, for massive picture from up to 500 ft. away.
- Modular: Come in individual panels and can be crafted to any size or shape that you desire. Great for customization opportunities.
All products utilize high pixel densities (4mm-6mm) for superior image detail.
What is your pricing?
Our price for a 1 day rental of our smallest mobile screen (MAX 127) starts at approximately $3,000-$4,000, but is subject to vary. Our larger mobile screens and modular screens will range between $5,000 and $8,000/day.Consecutive day rentals will cost around $1,500-$3,000 for each following day.
You will be quoted one flat rate, which includes everything you need for a hands-off, worry-free LED production – including a dedicated technician to handle every element of the display. There will never be any unexpected add-ons – what you are quoted is what you pay.
Do you supply power?
All of our mobile screens come equipped with onboard generator power. If you rent a modular screen, you will need to provide the power. We can also bypass our generators and plug into shore power if necessary
How does the on-screen content work?
We can display a wide variety of on-screen content, including internet feeds, live TV, camera feeds, and video clips. If you have content for us to display, we will consult with you on the required specifications and request that you send it to us 1-2 weeks in advance to your show.
Have more questions? We would love to answer them, click below to send us a note!