- All mobile units (MAX, MAX XL, SuperMAX, and M6) and 16:9 ratio modular boards: 1920x1080p (16:9 1080p HD)
- Modular screens with custom aspect ratio boards: i.e. portrait oriented boards and ribbon boards – Resolution will vary and be communicated to you for your specific activation. Please do not provide files at higher resolutions than requested.
- Stills: .jpg
- Videos: Compressed .mp4 (h.264)
Run of Show/File Playlist Creation
If you have more than 10 individual files to be queued into a playlist per a specific run of show, please label the files so they show up in ascending numeric order in your Explorer or Finder window in the order to be displayed. For stills, label the seconds for that slide as well, and videos will default to their current length. If the same file shows up multiple times in the same loop, make a copy of that file and rename it accordingly.
Example: You have 4 files to be queued up into a playlist
- 3 stills: McDonalds.jpg, Nike.jpg, and Apple.jpg
- 1 video: Verizon.mp4 – a 60s long video
You want the playlist to be McDonalds for 10 seconds, then the 60s Verizon video, the same McDonalds ad for 10 seconds, then Nike still for 5s and Apple still for 20s. Here is how your files should be named:
001-McDonalds-10s.jpg, 002-Verizon.mp4, 003-McDonalds-10s.jpg, 004-Nike-5s.jpg, 005-Apple-20s.jpg
Here is how the files should look on your computer (be sure to sort the view by name > ascending):
them in the order to be displayed in this format: 001-FileName-SecondsPerSlide.jpg. For example, if you want a Mcdonalds still to display for 30 seconds then a Nike still to display for 20 seconds after that, the 2 files would be labelled: 001-McDonalds-30s.jpg, 002-Nike-20s.jpg.
- Submit all completed assets (formatted to the above specs, not raw logos. For raw logo submission, jump to here) and scheduling/run of show 5 days prior to show-day to allow time for review and revisions if needed.
- All sponsor files to be collected and organized by the Insane Impact client. We are happy to work directly with the advertiser (your client) on providing design advice, but files must be sent from the advertiser to you, then sent from you to Insane Impact.
- Files must be sent in 1 batch via a cloud sharing download link 5 days prior to show-day. Examples include Dropbox, WeTransfer, Box, Google Drive, and Microsoft Sharepoint. Multiple emails with individuals files will not be accepted.
- File collection onsite: We can collect files onsite via a flash drive for real-time display, however, files must be formatted to the proper resolutions above into one single .mp4 video file or one single .jpg slide. We will not accept multiple .jpg images or raw files onsite.
File Design Best Practices
- No pure white backgrounds
- Too much white can wash out the image – dark backgrounds with highly contrasting light foregrounds will “pop” much better
- Too much white can appear unpleasantly bright to viewers
- White slides are hard to take pictures and videos of, especially during night time
- In cases with power constraints (i.e. shore power), too much white can cause clipping
- Use big, bold text and graphics
- Far viewing distances require larger text/graphics
- Relatively lower resolutions of LED walls require larger text/graphics
- We want your content to look perfect. We may request changes made to files not following the above guidelines